- If you are applying for a new bartenders license you will need to complete the form and provide proof of a completed responsible beverage servers course within the last 2 years or proof of a current bartenders license through another municipality.
- If you are renewing your bartenders license please complete the form and return to City Hall at least one month BEFORE your license expires.
- All bartenders licenses are required by Wisconsin law to be approved by the Common Council.
- If you have any questions regarding a bartenders license please contact City Hall at (920) 487-5203.
- A two (2) year bartender license is $30.00
Temporary Class B Liquor License
- If an organization will be hosting an event where alcohol will be sold the organization will need to drop off a completed application to City Hall no later then 21 days prior to the event.
- A Temporary Class B Liquor License is $10.00 per event (minimum) or $5.00 per day.
- A licensed bartender MUST be present while alcohol is being sold.
Alcohol Beverage Retail License
- If you are applying for a new license that you have not previously held please complete the Original Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application and return it to City Hall.
- Please check with City Hall at (920) 487-5203 to make sure a license is available.
- If you are renewing your license please complete the Renewal Alcohol Beverage License Application and return it to City Hall.
- All Alcohol Beverage Retail Licenses are valid July 1st - June 30th.
Cigarette Application - Cigarette Application
- Any business selling soda water beverages must have a soda license.
- Please return the completed Soda Application to City Hall.
- Soda Licenses are valid July 1st - June 30th and are $5.00 per year.
- Any business with an amusement must have a license for each amusement.
- Please return the completed Amusement Application to City Hall.
- Amusement Licenses are valid July 1st - June 30th and are $5.00 per amusement.
Please call Michelle Seidl at City Hall - (920) 487-5203 - with any questions!
- If you own a dog and live in City limits you need to license your dog each year.
- City Hall issues Dog Licenses
- A spayed/neutered dog is $3.00
- A non-spayed/non-neutered dog is $8.00
- Kennel License is $35.00
- Dog Licenses run January 1st - December 31st of each year
- Each residence can have a max of 6 dogs and/or cats
- A kennel license is required if you own more than 3 dogs
- To get a dog license you will need to provide proof of rabies vaccine.
The proof of rabies vaccine from your vet needs to list:
* The date the vaccine was given
* The date the booster vaccine is due
* The vaccine manufacturer
* The vaccine serial number
* The contact information for the vet
Taxi Cab License
- Taxi Cab Licenses are $5.00 and run July 1st - June 30th
- Each addition vehicle is a $1.00 charge
- Taxi Cab Drivers Licenses are $1.00 and also run July 1st - June 30th
- Proof of valid insurance must be provided each year
- Please turn in completed forms to City Hall