ALGOMA MARINA IS FULLY OPEN AND OPERATING AS OF NOON, SUNDAY, JUNE 26TH. WE ARE SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIECE THE FIRE AND SUBSEQUENT CLOSURE MAY HAVE CAUSED.
Friday, June 24, 2016 - CRESCENT BEACH IS OPEN TO SWIMMERS THIS MORNING DUE TO CLEAR SKIES AND LITTLE WAVE ACTION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE DURING YESTERDAY'S CLOSING!
Click on the picture below to see additional photos.
There's plenty to do in Algoma throughout the year, come join us!!
Sunday, May 1, 2016 - Algoma Marina Officially Opens (Click here for a live camera feed of the marina)
Walk, Ride, Drive through Algoma and see the Historic Murals
Visit http://algomamainstreet.org/?cat=10 for information, maps, and pictures of the murals in Algoma.
Can't visit right now? Below are some of the Murals waiting for you...
- Algoma United Methodist Church
- 804 Parker Ave, Algoma, (920) 487-2727
- Calvary Assembly of God
- 916 Feld Street, Algoma, (920) 487-3186
- Lakeside Community Church
- E6295 County Road K, Algoma, (920) 487-2847
- St. Agnes Episcopal Church
- 806 4th St, Algoma, (920) 487-2015
- St. Mary's Catholic Church
- 118 Church St, Algoma, (920) 487-5001
- St. Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church
- 406 4th St, Algoma, (920) 487-2263